Light paintings are abstract photographs created by the movement of a camera • No computer graphics
For more information on the artist and the art • Please see the the Bio and Statement on the right
In the galleries on the right: View images • View slideshows • Purchase prints
In the shop: "The Light Painter" art/music DVD • Archive-quality postcard set
••• NEW • Your Daily Photograph has selected Morgan's light painting MACHI D-35 as a winner in their Paris-themed competition. It may be viewed and purchased here or from the Duncan Miller Gallery in Santa Monica, CA..
••• NEW • Depth of Field 2015 is a stunning photography show and sale organised by rfotofolio and features a large framed light painting by Morgan. Location: Art Intersection, Gilbert, AZ, USA. Runs until October 24th, 2015. A beautiful book is also available here.
• Fireking Cafe showed Morgan's new "Brushless" series of light paintings. It featured negatives of his works, the usual bright lines of light turned black and looking dramatically like Japanese "sumi-e" (charcoal ink) brush paintings. The works were beautifully presented in this chic Thai restaurant/gallery in Yoyogi-Uehara, Tokyo. Dates: Jan. 13 to Feb. 11, 2015, from noon to 2am daily.
• Victor Magazine, produced by Hasselblad, includes a 20-page feature on Morgan's light paintings in their current (third) issue, published in spring 2014. This prestigious hard-cover magazine also currently features David Lynch. Previous issues included David Hockney and Anton Corbijn.
• www.hasselblad.jp Morgan showed a selection of his light paintings (shot with an H-series Hasselblad) in the newly-opened Hasselblad Japan headquarters and gallery in Tokyo. Preview and reception with live music: Feb. 28, 2013. Exhibition: March 1 - 26, 2013. Hasselblad Japan, 1-10-32 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
• MORGAN'S US ART DEBUT • After a well-received show in October 2011 of his largest prints yet, the Winfield Gallery in Carmel, California continues to show a selection of Morgan's light paintings. They sold three of them to the Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas for display in one of their restaurants.
• Artworks Magazine • California • Winter 2010 issue Morgan's art was featured on the front cover and in a 7-page spread.
For news on Morgan's music: www.morgan-fisher.com
Morgan's youtube channel (art and music videos): morganfisherart